Join The Team
We’re looking for a Social Media Co-ordinator to join our team here in Redruth, Cornwall UK.
Moon Phase Studios is a small, independent business creating calendars, stationary and other accessories for the wellness and spirituality sector.
Our core customer loves the Moon (as much as we do) and the ideal candidate for this role will share our passion for anything celestial, astrological and arty!
The company was founded in 2020 as a UK based start-up and has since grown to sell in European and US markets. We’re a small team of 5 employees and now looking to find the right candidate to join us and expand our presence on Social Media.
This is a face-to-face role, requiring the chosen candidate to be physically present at our studio based in Redruth, Cornwall. Please do not apply if you can only work remotely.
We’re looking for someone with a talent for creative writing who can devise engaging content across all our social media platforms.
The right person will have a great eye for visuals and can reflect the brand’s artistry in compelling images and video.
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend training courses and events to progress social media skillset.
- Maintain a unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on KPI’s.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- You will have proven experience in a Social Media role demonstrating audience growth.
- You are highly organised and have great attention to detail.
- A captivating creative writer, adaptable to our brand voice.
- A creative person at heart - excited by creating visuals for our paid advertising channels in still images as well as video.
- A proven ability to edit video and create captivating stories.
- Have superb initiative - as a young company you may have to take the lead on projects.
This is a part-time role for 16 hours a week. There is an option to increase this for the right candidate. £12+ an hour dependant on experience. Working hours are flexible, Mon - Fri.
How To Apply
We have an application form (see below) with Q&A’s to submit. Please also attach your CV simultaneously to email@example.com - we cannot accept applications without a CV also submitted.
Fill out the form by clicking on the button below